Health & Happiness + subscription

Your subscription could not be saved. Please try again.
Your subscription has been successful.

Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.

We use Sendinblue as our marketing platform. By Clicking below to submit this form, you acknowledge that the information you provided will be transferred to Sendinblue for processing in accordance with their terms of use

Wednesday, January 31, 2024

I AVOID 5 FOODS & my body is 30 YEARS YOUNGER! Harvard Genetics Professor David Sinclair

 I am neither vegan nor vegetarian though I eat meat very sparingly and generally only in the winter.  I also prefer to eat a good healthy well balanced breakfast, it gives me better energy for the day.  I try to frequently skip meals after breakfast.

If at all possible, be sure to keep grapes/raisins and spinach/kale in your diet.

Remember there is a huge difference between complex and refined carbs.  I eat bread, but whole wheat and oat bread. I keep it to no more than two pieces a day.

I also eliminate sugars as much as possible.

A Mediterranean or modified Mediterranean diet is a good diet option.

Avoid alcohol, eat raisins/grapes.  

Always consult your physician before doing vigorous exercise as he recommends.

And lastly... of course, while he MAY feel and look 20 years younger, he really isn't chronologically 20 years younger.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Index 21